Sunday, February 22, 2009

FEBRUARY!!!!

It's been a little busy this month and a lot has gone on and I haven't kept up on the blogging... So sorry.  So this is a very very long post. I am also going backwards cause that's how I downloaded the pictures ( I wasn't thinking and was too dang tired) So have fun reading and I hope it all makes sense! 

So Brian and I have been looking and looking and looking for a house to move into after we get married.  We have the best real estate agent but man it's not a easy process! So we have gone back and forth but finally made a decision to get a Townhouse.  I know, some people don't think that this is a great idea but we feel good about it and that's all that matters.  Now the location was another thing.  We finally decided that we would go with Thanksgiving Meadows down by Thanksgiving Point.  It was a hard decision again but we think that it is going to be good.  We are building a McArthur Townhouse- Ashby that is 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bath and a big kitchen.  It is suppose to be done in April... Just in time to move in before the wedding.  We will keep you all updated...     



Brian and I in front of our new house

It's a 2 door garage! 

The laundry room/ half bath

Living Room 


Master Bedroom - 
Brian imagining where the bed will be

Brian demonstrating where the toilet will be! 






So if anyone knows Brian, you know that he LOVES basketball and loves the Jazz.  Well, I won't lie, I really like basketball too but I really don't have a TEAM anymore.  I haven't followed it very closely for years but I did really like the Celtics and cheered them on last year.  Well, Boston came and played on 2/19/09 and Brian got us tickets since I hadn't been to a Jazz game that I could remember and since I liked the celtics he thought it was perfect.  (He's so sweet) Well, he got us seats on row 17... SWEET!!! They were awesome and it was a lot of fun.. I wore my boston outfit and was set for the night to have fun!  Now I have to explain one more thing.  Brian is a betting man, so I bet him that the Celtics would beat the Jazz by 5 points.  So we made a bet and I was pretty happy.  The Jazz were doing horrible and couldn't hit anything the majority of the night.  Brian wasn't happy and I might have rubbed it in a bit.. Well, the Celtics were winning until the last 3 minutes of the game and then the Jazz won by 5 points! I was not happy! Dang Brian... :-D I had a great time though! 


It was a small struggle but Brian did sit by me 
even though I wore the "wrong" colors! 



Ray Allen!!! He's Awesome! 

Brian not happy that his team is loosing! 



 I Love the drums! 




I lost!!! :( I was heart broken! 



The Brown's! 

It was Kade's Birthday... I can't believe that he is six.  Where does the time go?  Well, I took my little man and the little sister (Kambree) out to lunch.  It's always fun hanging with them... They are the cutest and have a cute mom! 

Kambree!!! She's my little lady! 

Amy, Kam, Kade 


Could they be any Cuter?   


Dancing!!!! 

So I LOVE to dance! I don't know what it is but it's just fun!  I never said that I was good but it's fun to just DANCE!  Well, Brian claims that he DOESN'T DANCE at all.  Well, I told him that we were going to dance at our wedding anyways- he didn't say NO so that is good!  Well, for Valentines Day Brian was so cute and set up a little private dance for me... his intent was to show me that he isn't good at it so he wouldn't have to do it at the wedding but it didn't work.  He isn't that bad.  So When we were at my mom's for her birthday I of course just decided to have some fun and dance and made everyone join in.  So we traveled back in time and danced to:  the hokey pokey, twist and shout, YMCA, and a couple more... It was fun! I know you all wish you were there! 





3 comments:

jkmilligan said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Congrats on the house. I still can't picture Brian dancing!

Dan and Kira said...

Wow you have been busy! I am excited that you are getting a town home. It looks like it is going to be so cute, I can't wait to see it done!

Brianne & Jarod said...

You first HOUSE! HOW EXCITING!!