Sunday, March 15, 2009

ALOHA!!!!!

Aloha!!!!

So as many of you know.... I went to Hawaii on February 26-March 5. My family and I went to see my little brother, Wes. He just got done surviving a tour in Iraq and is stationed in Oahu, Hawaii. We wanted to go welcome him home and see where he was been living. It was great seeing Wes. He has done so much for my family and this country and I am PROUD of him!

So on our little trip we took a few pictures (1800) and I could not decide which ones to post... This is always hard for me. So instead of putting five million single pictures my dear friend Shannon taught me how to do a collage (thanks Shannon). So enjoy! We had a ton of fun and we all want to go back.....



North Shore!!! Best Beaches!!!


Going Hiking and see the temple!!!

Brian and I like to do everything twice!!!
We dated twice and now he has Proposed Twice!!!
Brian said that he wanted to originally propose in Hawaii and new he couldn't wait... So he did it agian.... He even wore the same shirt!
Our hotel had a gazebo and he took me out there late at night (he said we were going on a "walk") and their were tortes light. It was really romantic!
He is the greatest!
Paradise Cove! Lauai


Kualoa Ranch... Great Great time!!! Everyone should go here!!!
This is where a lot of movies and Lost is filmed.
We had fun with the ATV's and Sarah loved the horses!


Pearl Harbor!!!!

Misc Pictures!!! We didn't want to come home!

3 comments:

Shannon and Family said...

I am so jealous!! Looks like you had a great time and love the pictures. Maybe someday I will make it there. (Great job with collages!)

Dan and Kira said...

I am so JEALOUS what fun it looks like you all had! That is so cute of Brian oooooh! (LOVE IT)

jkmilligan said...

Cute, Cute! I love the pictures and I am soo incredibly jealous!