Tuesday, February 10, 2009

BRIDESMAIDS DRESSES!!!!

SO I don't think that I have turned into Bridezilla but I think I was tempted.  
Picking out Bridesmaid dresses has been such a headache.  
I didn't know what I wanted! 
What I wanted was:
1. Have everyone like what they were wearing!
2. Have everyone look elegant and beautiful!
3. Have everyone somewhat match! 

So I had found some dresses online and they said that they didn't have all of them and they didn't know if they could get them in.  The dresses were at a store in Provo.  Then when I was in Idaho, Kathy and I happened to stop by a Bridal Store that had the same dresses.  We stopped and I had the sales person there actually try the dresses on so that I could see them on a real person.  She was so sweet and actually did it.  Then I had Alisha and Ashley meet me in Provo to try them on.  I have gone back and forth and back and forth on which ones to pick for whom.  I think everyone was ready to strangle me!  Don't you worry though!  The dresses have been ordered.  The store in Idaho can get all of them for me by May 1st which is awesome!! One thing down 5 million things to go!   

Alsiha in my favorite dress
 (I didn't get this one) 

Ashley in dress # 1 that half the girls will be wearing 
This was Ash's favorite! 

How they would look side by side

Let's switch!!! 
Leesha agreed with Ash
They both are going to wear dress # 1

Dress #2 
The top will be Chocolate Brown with a Mocha shirt! 

Thanks Alisha and Ashley!!! You two are sweethearts.. Thanks for going with me and trying them on and on for me.. I am so lucky to have you!!! 

5 comments:

Dan and Kira said...

What fun you girls are having! I know what you mean that when it comes to those dresses it can be a head ache.(not everybody is always happy!)

Tricia said...

Love both the dresses. You are moving right along. Before you know it, it will be May 28th and the stress will be over. By the way I also love the new background on your page.

Cindy said...

How fun! When Jenna (my sister in-law) got married we wore dresses almost identical to dress #1 (probably the exact style, but red), and they looked great on everyone, so good choice. I am excited for your big day, let me know if you need any help!

Brianne & Jarod said...

Can I just tell you that I hated planning the whole thing! BLECH! Who knew that I wouldn't be a fan of planning my own wedding...but some of that stuff was BRUTAL! I guess that it didn't help that I was planning a wedding in a different state than I was living in! Make sure that you get EVERYTHING that you want..the way you want! Have fun lady, I am sure excited for you!

Jody said...

So glad that things worked out for you with the dresses. Hope everything else is running smoothly! Please let me know if you need help with anything at all. I miss you tons!