Monday, February 9, 2009

Trip to Idaho/Oregon!

So on January 30th Brian took the Brave drive to Idaho to spend the weekend at my Dad's house! It went well.  No worries here.  He still likes me after a 5 hour drive in the car and leaving him with my Dad for 2 hours.  I know I am mean! We went to visit for my Step-Mom's Birthday and my brother, Aaron, plays for TVCC, so we went to some of his games! It was fun! 

Aaron and Jasmine right before his game.... 
He injured his ankle but was able to play the second game we went to.
  I love to watch Aaron play!!! 
3 Points!!!!

The dedicated parents!!! 

During a time out... Brian got the chance to go down and win a dinner
He had to make 3 lay ups, 3 free throws, and 3 3 pointers in 25 secs
He was nervous... it was really cute!!! 
We have it on video if anyone wants to see it.



Me and my cute Dad!!! 
Love you Padre!!!! 
Happy Birthday!!! I hope it was a great one!! 
I mean Basketball and MEL in one weekend 
What more would you want.... 
Oh Leesha, I knew it :-D  !!!! 

No comments: