Thursday, April 16, 2009

UPDATE!!!

There hasn't been anything that new to blog about.... sorry... So I thought that I would just given an update.  I am working on the loose ends for the wedding plans.  Nancy came up with center pieces and I love them.  My sexy hot green shoes came in!  I know!!! YOu all want one!!! Soul Envy in Provo Mall is where I got them! Then I spent Easter with Brian and my family.  My Dad and Brother came down for the weekend.  So I showed them my house, hung out, and had fun.  Then on Easter Sunday I went to Brian's and had an easter egg hunt of sorts.. It was fun!! 

42 Days and Counting!!! 





Alisha, Dad, Jasmine and Aaron!!! 

3 comments:

Dan and Kira said...

Super cute shoes; love the center pieces!

Jody said...

Great job to Nancy on the centerpieces! The shoes...love the color, but how the heck do you walk in those things? LOL!:)

The Evans said...

Whats up girl. I miss you. And by the way congratulations on the wedding news. You look so cute.