Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Engagements!

It's getting close!!! I am getting married in 51 days!!! I can't believe it!  So Yesterday Brian and I went and got our engagements done.  My amazing and very talented BFF Nancy took our pictures and did a great job!  We had fun... it was entertaining.  It was great practice for the wedding.  If I was smiling then Brian wasn't and vise versa.  Then I was doing cheesie fake smiles and I don't know why... but they turned out great and Nancy did a great job! Now we just have to pick one for the announcement.  Any suggestions?


 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

jkmilligan said...

I love the collage, you need to teach me sometime!

Joe and Elisa said...

I like the far left one but you can't really see your faces, but I LOVED the black and white one with grass in the background, your eyes and hair look amazing. I also liked the upclose by the rocks. They're all good, but I just have to say one thing...nothing personal, but I don't like to see people's feet in engagements.

Jody said...

These are so cute! What do you mean choose just one? Why not choose a few different ones...then your guests can trade them and/or collect them like baseball cards! :) I still can't narrow it to one...I'll let you know if and when that happens.

Jody said...

Okay...I totally agree with Elisa. The black and white is fabulous! I also love the close-up by the rocks, but I would love to see it with different effects or with just the bold colors...