Thursday, March 26, 2009

Chesnie Taylor Vranes

Ty and Melinda Vranes had their little baby today on March 26, 2009. Mom and the baby are doing great! I waited in anticitpation all day long... I didn't want to bug them but I wanted here. They went into the hospital (LDS) at 0800. I called about 4 pm and Ty said that things were going well. That she was dialated to a 4 and that things were going to pick up real fast. I was glad that Ty was being so positive! Well, little Chesnie arrived around 730 pm. Brian and I were at dance class so we came up as soon as we were done. I was so excited that I started shooting pictures. Mel said that I probably had more of her than she did. She called me the paparatzi. What can I say, she is too dang cute. Then I had the opportunity to go take pictures of Ty giving her her first bath. I might have taken a few (over 100) and Brian of course made fun of me. That's alright. Better to have too many than not enough. I am so glad that she is here and healthy and that Melinda is doing great!





Posted by Picasa

No comments: