Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Dancing?

4EVER DANCING!!!

Who likes to dance? Brian? Melissa?  It's got to be Brian ...... ok it's ME!!! I love to dance... I have never said that I am good.. I just like to do it.  Well, when Brian and I were talking about our wedding I said that we were dancing.  I didn't really give him a choice.  He said that he doesn't dance and his sister has told me several times that she can't see Brian doing that at ALL.  Well, he has you all fooled! I signed us up for a dance class and he "impressed" the instructored.  I do have to admit that Brian was ready to be  done by the end of the class but he did great! He says that I owe him BIG but I know that he secretly enjoyed it just a little bit.  I am truley marrying the best man! Love you! 

 

We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance. - Japanese Proverb
 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Shannon and Family said...

That studio looks familiar. Ashlynn goes to preschool there. They teach dance in her class. You both look like naturals.

Cindy said...

That is so awesome you got him to a dance class! Good for you!

Leslie Holt said...

That is SO cool. I totally wanted to do that but didn't have time. I love that he agreed to do it with you. How fun and romantic!

Jody said...

What a good sport, Brian! And Melissa...well, you go girl! I can't wait to see the first dance...and thanks for bringing back the good ol' memories from social dance class! Miss you! Hope all is still going well!

sorensen formula said...

Hey it's good to train them early! J/K! Looks like you had fun and that will be such a fun memory down the road :) Hope the wedding plans are going well. Can't wait to see that first dance.