Wednesday, May 27, 2009

UPDATE!!!

So it has been a little while since I updated my blog!!! People are complaining but HEY I have been a little busy!!! :-D 

So here are the highlights.....

Amy Brown set up a "Bachelorette Party" where we went and got our toes done and some got their nails done.  It's always nice to get a little pampered!!! It was fun to hang with everyone 2 days before the Big Day!!! I am just sad that their shoes will cover up their pretty toes!  




Diane, Cindy, Mel, Kim, Amy, and Alisha!!! 


Rocking the Toes!!! 



Kim;s first time getting a manicure and pedicure!!! 

Diane and Cindy enjoying themselves!! 

Thanks Girls for supporting me!!! Love you all!!! 



BRIAN TURNS 33!!!!! 

I know that Brian doesn't care about Birthdays but I do!!!! 
He turned 33 one May 15th!!!! 

We hung out, did lunch, got our Marriage License, then had dinner with Friends!!! 
Then Brian did what he LOVES!!! Golf!!! 
I got him a Tee time on Saturday at Eaglewood so that he wouldn't be tempted to go on our wedding day!! JK 
Honey!!! I hope that you had a wonderful day!!! Love You!!!!



He was still able to blow out all those candles!!! 


Happy Birthday BRIAN!!!!!

1 comment:

Ashley Mears said...

Wow! I'm surprized Brian's cake didn't light the house on fire with all those candles! Dang
Love you guys! Hope your enjoying your honeymoon!