Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Date to Remember!

Brian and I decided that we would have a "special" date night!
Here were the rules:
1- No cell phones (apparently I talk a lot :-D )
2- Can't talk about the wedding
3- We would split the date. I got the beginning and he got the end.
I came up with what to do the first part and then he did the second half!
Sounds like fun- Right? It was!

So I had decided to go miniature golfing, a picnic, and then a movie! Brian chose: Driving range, The aquarium, dinner, and then bowling! Well, everything doesn't go as planned. So miniature golfing was out cause they were closed until 4pm (lame) along with the aquarium and then bowling had a wait that was forever long.
So, here was the date! We went on a little picnic at the Jordan River Temple! Since of course it was raining we just sat in the back of my car which turned out to be fun until I got really cold. Then we went and saw Forever Strong. AWESOME MOVIE! Everyone should go see that! Then we went to the driving range which I showed Brian my awesome super skills (OK not so super but Oh, well). Then we went to dinner at TGI Fridays which was the place that we went to on our very FIRST date. Then back to the MEARS for a movie! It was a great night and I survived without my phone!


Picnic-I was trying to get Brian to eat his vegetables...
He wasn't having it!

Our View!


Brian demonstrating how it should be done!

Cute couple, don't you think?

I'm not that bad... or am I?

Brian trying to play baseball too....

Isn't he adorable?

1 comment:

Joe and Elisa said...

That is such an awesome idea!