Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A View from the SKY!

Every year I try and think of something fun to do for my Birthday!  I like to choose something that I haven't done before to try new things.  So this year I picked helicopters.  Doesn't everyone want to try it once?  I waited after my birthday to do this so that I could see Christmas Lights.  Well, it was schedule for Tuesday Dec 16th (happy birthday Kira) and then what happens.... it SNOWS! So for those who don't know several years ago I tried to go on a hot air balloon ride for my birthday and it got cancelled several times due to weather conditions! ( I still haven't gone yet either!)  So I was panicked that it was going to get cancelled... just my luck! But, NOPE it stopped snowing and it was a beautiful ride.  It was WICKED AWESOME! One of the top 10 things that I have done! 


Melissa Cox came with-- she's getting strapped in




Yes, we got to wear the cool headphones!!!! 


Temple Square was breathe taking! 



Loving the Ride!



I had a blast and want to go again! 

5 comments:

Brianne & Jarod said...

You SERIOUSLY know how to party on your birthday!

Shannon and Family said...

Melissa, I love reading and hearing all your exciting things you do. I can't think of a better way to enjoy the Temple Square lights. No crowds, staying warm and looking down at the lights.

Dan and Kira said...

WOW you had an awesome b-day! That looked so fun! You really do know how to party!

Tricia said...

Your pictures are amazing. Now I wish I wasn't such a wimp and would have gone with ya. So glad you had fun. By the way I love your new blog background.

Jessie said...

I am so jealous! It looks like you had a blast! You seem to always be on a new adventure!