Wednesday, December 31, 2008

SLEDDING!!!!

Winter FUN!!!
My friend Amy invited me to join her family sledding at Murray park and we had a BlasT! 
It did remind me that I am not quite the young chicken that I once thought I was! 
I did enjoy playing with the kids and watching them. 
Everyone needs to embrace their youth again at some point! 

Kambree and Mel ready to go! 

Trent with the kids!



Trent, Amy and Kambree ! 

Kade!!! He's so dang Cute!
 


Stephanie and Kali

Ky loving it! 

Amy catching some AIR!




Ky and Kaylee all smiles... they didn't want to leave! 

Kolby doing his model look! 

Amy and Stephanie 

Kade and Trent what a cute Father/Son pair they are! 

P.S.--- I want to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I hope that this year brings joy and happiness to you all! Love you Bunches! 

5 comments:

Dan and Kira said...

that look like a ton of fun. We took brin sledding; well dan it and she loved it. i am going to post it soon.

The Harris's said...

Hey cute blog Linder HAPPY NEW YEAR

Jody said...

You all look fabulous in your winter garb! Are you ready for another sledding excursion? I really want to take Braxton and I need a great, devoted photographer. Plus, Braxton has been asking for Alissa all week!!

Brian and Melissa said...

For Sure!!!! I would love to be your photographer Jody! Call and tell me when! I will be there! You don't have to twist my arm to hang with Braxton!

sorensen formula said...

What a fun way to ring in the new year. Happy New Year to you too!!